Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Affirmation for Today

"I am what I am and that is my evolution. What others perceive of me is a part of their evolution" Stuart Wild

I love starting my day with my Morning Pages or journal.

I also love reading a page from Doreen Virtue's Daily Guidance from Your Angels. Today I opened it at 'Find the Blessing and Gift Within Everything'

Doreen writes:
I find the gift within each relationship and see the blessing within every situation. Instead of judging myself and others, I view everyone compassionately. As I understand the lessons within recurring events, I break unhealthful patterns.'
We all grow by taking actions that we feel good about such as setting boundaries and seeing everything through loving eyes.
I am thankful for such wonderful books to help me start my day.

No comments: