Monday, June 10, 2013

Re-discovering Old Affirmations

I was going through my Affirmations  journal and found these affirmations I wrote out many years ago. They have been so helpful to me and I thought I would share them here in case anyone else finds them timely and useful.

These affirmations are from Stuart Wilde. I was thinking of him recently and when I did a google search to see what he was up to I discovered he had died of a heart attack while driving in Ireland.


He was a great source of wisdom for me at a time when I was searching for answers in my life.

I am so grateful to him and the many other teachers who have magically entered my life. I read so many of his books I am not sure which ones these affirmations come from.
I offer them here with love and it is wonderful to think his words carry on supporting others even though he is no longer with us on the earthly plane.

"May the freshness of this new day vitalize and heal my body.  May there be balance and power in this day."

"I am what I am, and what I am has beauty and strength."

"In this day I express love to each person I meet, for I know that I am truly loveable."

and this is my all time favourite, I even made a t-shirt with this on.

"My expectations are truly limitless."

No comments: